X

No Frame  |  Baguio Central University  -  Baguio Central University


Baguio Central University

Right after World War II ended in 1945 this educational institution was established by Godofredo Fernandez in 1945 and started offering vocational courses. The school was first known as Centro Academy. After four years of success the school started to offer high school program together with its vocational courses to serve students for another option after their vocational training. With its desire for helping many students in the city the school evolves itself offering degree programs in 1951.The Board of Directors then decided to change its name into Lyceum of Baguio in 1976 then later changed to Baguio Central University in 1977. The school continued to expand their academic programs until 2002. The school have also build different campuses within the city to give their students a comfortable environment.